Search Engine Optimization
It’s our goal at Design By Friday to help your business generate more customers. By integrating search engine optimization into every website we build, your website will be ready to be found online.
Optimizing Your Site for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
To better enable search engine optimization, we research and utilize keyword phrases that consumers use to search for companies, products, and services online. We optimize for search engines such as Google by researching specific keyword phrases and integrating them into multiple locations on every page of your website.
After our initial keyword phrase research, we select several options for each page. Then, in our online meeting, together we will choose the keyword phrase that works best for each page. The more specific the keyword phrase is, the greater chance your website will be found, therefore the greater chance of a sale.
Search Engine Optimization Keyword Integration
When it comes to integrating selected keyword phrases, we include them in your site’s URL, navigation, page headline, and more. We follow a step-by-step checklist to choose the best options for your site’s success. This helps search engines such as Google know what information is on that page and how high to rank it.
Did you know that search engines rank pages and not sites? And that they assess each page’s content for significance and relevance? This is why it’s so important to keep your website fresh and full of SEO keywords.
Q: What is SEO?
A: SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. The goal of SEO is to rank higher organically in search engines. There are a variety of ways to boost SEO online, including on page and off page SEO. Keywords and keyword phrases are researched to figure out which are ranking the highest for your ideal customers.Download 10 Tips for SEO Success
Further increase your online visibility
- Marketing Strategies: Learn how Design By Friday creates marketing systems that are specific to your business and target your ideal customer.
- Mobile Marketing: Learn how having a mobile website can make it easier for users to find your business.
- Video Marketing: Learn how to generate more traffic with the use of video marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: Learn how to drive traffic back to your website with the use of social media marketing.
- Blog Writing: Learn how Design By Friday can help you generate more traffic to your website with the use of your businesses blog.
- Email Marketing: Learn how to stay at top of the minds of your customers with email marketing.
- Local Business Listings: Learn how to generate more oneline traffic with the use of local business listings.
Reporting and Analytics
Design By Friday provides reporting through Google Analytics and Adobe Business Catalyst to help you manage your website. You’ll receive a weekly report by email as well as login access to both systems for additional reporting.
Design By Friday is committed to the success of your business and we are happy to be part of your marketing team to generate more customers for your business.Contact Us